Litter allergy is very common in cats. Cats who have allergies are most likely to get this as well. There are certain cat litters which have odors, scents and even dust particles, these can act as irritants while causing irritation and allergic reactions to the cat.
If you are aware that your cat suffers from these kind, then you need to make sure that the cat litter is hypoallergenic. The hypoallergenic cat litter is irritant free and your cat can avoid vulnerability.
Here are some of the best
hypoallergenic cat litters which your cats will love
Cat's Pride Fresh Ultimate Care Lightweight Unscented Hypoallergenic Multi-Cat Litter
· Odor control: Unlike other cat litters, it is an odor control cat litter which prevents allergies.
· Liquid absorption: The litter absorbs liquid while forming hard clumps which are easier to dispose of.
· Lightweight: The Cat’s Pride litter is 50% lightweight which provides a fresh box for 10 days.
The Cat’s Pride cat litter is one of the best cat litters and it is recommended by professionals because of its amazing capabilities and features. The best thing about this product is that it will prevent your cat from suffering with allergies and it will also make sure that the litter box remains fresh.
It is dust free and another thing that you will appreciate is that it is clumping litter so the clean-up will be easier. It is highly recommended for people who have been in search of litter that would prevent their cat from suffering from sensitivity.
Weight: 50% lighter
· Keeps the litter box fresh
· Lightweight and dust-free
· Absorbs liquid while forming hard clumps which can be easily scooped
· It does have odor control but this cat litter is not completely odor free.
Oil-Dri Cat's Pride Fresh and Light Premium Clumping Fragrance Free
Scoopable Cat Litter
· Fragrance-free litter: Most litters are not completely fragrance-free; however, this cat litter is completely fragrance-free.
· Low-dust formula: This cat litter is a low-dust litter formula which prevents the litter from tracking.
· Dye-free formula: Since it is dye-free and fragrance-free, it will prevent your cat from getting allergies.
· Liquid absorption: This cat litter absorbs all the liquid and makes sure that hard clumps are formed which can be easily disposed of.
The Oil-Dri’s Cat’s Pride litter also makes it to the list of the best hypoallergenic cat litter because it is completely fragrance free. There are some cats which are allergic to fragrances and odors so it is the perfect cat litter for them because it will not only prevent them from hypersensitivity but it will also maintain a fresh litter box. It is also a clumping litter which absorbs maximum moisture while making hard clumps. If you have been in search of a completely fragrance-free cat litter then this product is certainly made for your cat.
Dimensions: 20.2 x 9.2 x 1.4 inches
Item Weight: 16.5 pounds
· Forms hard clumps which are easy to dispose of
· Keeps the litter box fresh and prevents mess
· Absorbs odor as well
· Contains no perfumes or dyes
· Tracking might be a problem for some people due to this cat litter.
Purina Tidy Cats LightWeight Glade Tough Odor Solutions Clumping Cat
· Dust-free: The Purina Tidy cat litter is 100% dust-free and prevents tracking. It also prevents the cats from getting susceptibility.
· Ammonia Blocker: This cat litter prevents ammonia odor forming in the cat litter box.
· Fresh fragrance: This product has a light fragrance which provides freshness to the home and prevents unpleasant odors.
· Clumping cat litter: This litter has the ability to absorb liquid while forming hard clumps which can be easily gotten rid of.
This is another well-known cat litter and is used by many. It has a variety of strong features which make it distinct from the rest of the cat litters. This cat litter is a perfect blend of freshness and cleanliness. It is dust-free and prevents your home from odors, however, it makes the cats comfortable as well while preventing them from intolerance. Also, Purina Tidy cat litter can be used multiple cats but it will fight against the odors while keeping your home fresh and clean. The Purina Tidy cat litter is highly recommended for people who have been in search of a litter that prevents allergies and also maintains the freshness of the home.
Dimensions: 10 x 12 x 11 inches
Item Weight: 13.7 pounds
· Maintains freshness of the home
· Form clumps which be easily scooped
· Keeps the cat comfortable
· Blocks ammonia odor form forming
· The cat litter is not flushable.
· The scent may bother some cats.
Purina Tidy Cats Clumping Cat Litter; Free & Clean Unscented Multi Cat
Litter - 40 lb. Box
- Unscented multi-cat litter: Unlike many cat litters, it is scent-free which makes it beneficial for cats who are sensitive or allergic. Also, it can be utilized by more than one cats.
- Odor-absorbing activated charcoal: The activated charcoal absorbs all the odor while making the surroundings fresh.
- Clumping litter: This litter also forms hard clumps by absorbing all the liquid.
This is another Purina Tidy cat litter which is unscented unlike the other one. The best thing about this cat litter is that it is completely scent-free and dye-free so your cat will not be exposed to any irritant which may cause allergy. It also has odor-absorbing properties which make sure that your home remains fresh at all times. Also, like other clumping cat litters, it also forms clumps which are easy to dispose of. If you have been in search of a high-quality hypoallergenic cat litter then this is one of the best options available for you.
Dimensions: 9 x 13.2 x 11.8 inches
Item Weight: 41.7 pounds
· Dust-free formula which makes less mess
· Prevents the cat from getting exposed to any irritant
· Provides uncompromising odor-control
· Keeps the home and surroundings fresh
· Even though it is dust-free, there is still some dust
Dr. Elsey's* Ultra Scoopable Multi-Cat Litter, 20 Lb, Dust-Free, Hypoallergenic
- No plant proteins: Plant proteins may end up being allergic for cats so since it doesn’t have any plant proteins, it is perfect for cats.
- Unscented: Unlike other cat litters, it is unscented so it doesn’t cause allergy.
- Removes moisture: It absorbs all the moisture from the litter box while making it easier to clean.
This cat litter is also one of the best hypoallergenic cat litter because it has no plant proteins or other contents which can act as an irritant for a cat. The litter is made with all-natural ingredients and it is scent-free. Cats who might have allergies due to scents will be quite comfortable with this cat litter. The Dr. Esley’s cat litter has the capacity to cater the needs of multiple cats. However, it makes sure that the water is absorbed and hard clumps are formed so that they are easily disposed of. Another amazing thing about this cat litter is that it claims to be 99% dust free. So, if your cat has asthma or dust allergies then you certainly need to get hold of this product for your cat.
Dust: 99% dust-free
· Makes the litter box easy to clean
· Maintains the health of the cats
· Ensures excellent clumping
· Unscented and contains no plant proteins
· It might be dusty for some people even though it claims to be 99% dust-free. However, it is not true for all the people.
Cat civilized litter
In this article, we tried our best to give you a brief overview of the best hypoallergenic cat litter available in the market for you. However, you need to consider the kind of allergy your cat has before buying the hypoallergenic cat litter.
Although, all the cat litters intend to prevent allergies but some of them are scented and others are not. Similarly, some are completely dust-free while other are not completely dust-free. There are different products which different features.
Now, the ball is in your court. You need to decide whether you will opt for the scented or the unscented one. It depends upon your need and your budget, once you have figured out what you need and also, how much money you are willing to spend on cat litter then at this point, you will be ready to make your final decision.
We did the research for you and picked out the best ones for you now it is your turn to pick out the most suitable cat litter. We hope that this article about the hypoallergenic cat litter was beneficial for you. We wish you are very best of luck!